Minggu, 27 Mei 2012

Direct dan Indirect

Direct – Indirect
1.    Command (Perintah)

Positif

D = She said to me, “ Turn the TV of before you go to bed

I = She said tome to turn the TV OFF Before I go to bed

    D = The Teacher said to me, “ do the home work at home”

I = The teacher said to me to do the home work at home

     Negatif
        D = My Teacher said,”don’t disturb the friend in the class.
        I   = My teacher said not to disturb the friend in the class
        D = He said to me,” do the exercise every morning”
        I   = He said to me to do the exercise every morning

2.    Statement (Pernyataan)

D = Amir said to me, “ will come to the morning
I   = Amir said to that he would come to the meeting

        D = Ahmad said to me” I will go to school
        I  = Ahmad said to me that he would go to

        D = he said to me, “ I buy the new dictionary
        I  = he said to me that he bought the new dictionary

3.    Question (Pertanyaan)
D = Ani asked ali, When do you visit our friend in the hospital
I  = Ani asked ali, when ali visited our frinds in the hospital
D =  He asked me, “ what do you watch on TV
I  = She asked me  I want ched on tv
D = Amir Asked andi “did you spend your holiday to bali last year?
I  = Amir Asked andi if andi had spend his holiday to bali the previous year
Passive Voice
Ex :
1.    Simple Present
A : S + V1 + O
P  : S+is,am,are+V3

Ex :
    A : Mariam Telephones Mother
    P  : Mother is Telephoned by Mariam

    A : Mariam Meets Them Everyday
    P  : They are met by her everyday

2.    Past Tense
A : S + V2 + O
P : S + Was, Were + V3
Ex :
    A : Mariam ate a cup off ices
    P : a cup off ices was eaten by Mariam

    A : Mariam Watered this plant this morning
    P : This Plant was Watered by Mariam

3.    Present Progressive

A :S + tobe + V ing + O
P : S + is,am,are + being + V3

Ex :
    A : Mariam is sewing a blouse
    P  : a blues is being sewed by Mariam

    A : Mariam is eating the cake now
    P  : the cake is being ate by her

4.    Past Progressive

A : S + to be past + V ing + O
P  : S + Was + Were Being + V3

Ex :
    A : Mariam was waiting the teacher
    P  : the teacher was being waited by Mariam

    A  : Mariam was meeting them
    P   : They were being met by her


5.    Present Future

A : S + Will + V1 + O
P  :  S + shall,Will,Can,must,be,+V3

Ex :
    A : Mariam will meet them tomorrow
    B : They will be met by her tomorrow

    A  : Mariam will rub a blouse
    P   : a blouse will be rubbed by Mariam

6.    Past Future

A : S + Would + V1 + O
P  : S + Woud + be + V3

Ex :
    A  : Mariam would bring a book
    P   : a book would be brought by Mariam

    A  : Mariam Would meet them tomorrow
    P   : They would be met by her tomorrow

7.    Present Perfect

A : s + have/has + v3 + o
P : s + have/has + been + v3

Ex:
A : Mariam has drunk a glass of milk
P : A glass of milk has been drunk by Mariam

A : Mariam has met them
P : they has been met by her

8.    Past perfect

A : S + Had + v3 + o
P :  S+ Had + been + v3

Ex :

A : Mariam has cooked rice
P : rice had been cooked by Mariam

A : Mariam had written a letter
P : a letter had been  written by Mariam